Children’s Meetings are held twice-monthly, in a room near where we worship, on the 3rd and 4th Sundays of each month.
Purpose of the Meeting
The purpose of Stoke Newington Quakers Children’s Meeting is to enable the full participation of children and their families in the spirit led worshipping community that Stoke Newington Quakers aims to be.
When and Where
- SNQ Children’s Meeting runs twice a month concurrently with Meeting for Worship between 10.00am and 11.00am on the third and fourth Sundays of the month.
- The meetings are held in the ‘quiet’ cafe room on the 1st Floor of Clissold House.
- SNQ Meeting and SNQ Children’s Meeting are tenants of GLL who run Clissold House and meetings of both are occasionally subject to re-location and cancellation at short notice.
- Stoke Newington Quaker Meeting for Worship gathers for 10.00am. Children join the MfW for the first 5 to 10 minutes then withdraw to take part in their own SNQ Children’s Meeting activities.
- Children re-join the adults at 11.00 for notices, refreshments and friendship.
See the SNQ Meeting Calendar for upcoming meetings and events.
Children’s Meeting Co-Convenors Lizzie Whitson Cloud and Jonathan Whitson Cloud can be contacted:
By Email: Children’s Meeting Email
Jonathan: 07776 136 412
Lizzie: 07959 519 467
Please download and complete this form and pass it to the Children’s Meeting Co-convenors if your child wishes to participate in the Children’s Meeting. One form for each child.
This document sets out a few things we can expect from each other when participating in Children’s Meeting. Comments on this are welcome.
Ground level access to Clissold House is available at the Pleasure Ground entrance (the side facing the small church) and the side terrace (café) entrance. The House has lift access to all floors and disabled toilets.