Stoke Newington Quaker meeting has two collection pots each week.
- One for the meeting, for tea, coffee and other local expenses.
- Another for one of six causes that have been selected by the meeting for support that year.
Causes to be supported by collections in 2019/2020
- May/Jun 2019: Care for Someone sponsored by Sandie Finn
- Jul/Aug 2019: Bridging the Gap sponsored by Robin Latimer
- Sep/Oct 2019: Alternatives to Violence sponsored by Arthur Charlton
- Nov/Dec 2019: Hackney Migrant Centre sponsored by Peter Daniels
- Jan/Feb 2020: Friends Housing Bursary Trust Fund sponsored by James Grant
- Mar/Apr 2020: Freedom from Torture sponsored by Rebecca Smith
The next set of six causes will be selected at a Meeting for Learning on the 2nd Sunday of April 2020. Any suggestions for causes to be supported can be sent to the Clerks or Elders before then.